Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hi!

Hi! I am new to all this blogging and stuff. So here goes nothing! 

First I'll tell you about me! 
I luv reading Fantasy!
I also read Manga! 
And comic books! Marvel is the best!
My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland
My favorite color is peach, more orange then pink 
but I don't like the fruit
I speak non-sense
I have a instagram, my user is Popcorn379 please check out my photos!
I like gardening, right now I am planting roses and basil and some tree with a vine on it
I live in Paradise
but i want to move
When I am older I want to write
Not sure how that'll turn out..........

Don't I sound interesting?
NOT!
Please write a comment! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check that out! And write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you have a cool blog check mine out to https://reviewsandthelifestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete