Friday, December 14, 2012

Chapter 3 Scott

Sometimes school can be tough. If your not part of the popular crowd, you feel like an outcast. But when your in the popular crowd you learn its not everything you thought it was. When I was younger I often wondered what the point was coming to school, I knew everything the teacher taught us. The only thing I really did was hide from Hedge, which is kinda disheartening since he is like a giant plant person. That all changed when Alex came. I can't believe it's already been 10 years since that day.

It was a dreary day. The sky was gray, no blue in sight. The type of day when you really don't want to get out of bed. We all have those types of days. The only reason I did get out was because there was lunch, the academy has the best lobster. Alex came during first period, math. I've always liked math but today I just didn't bother. Alex seems like a popular person, he's got the looks. Now don't think like that, I promise I am straight. I was in the back drawing, in truth I was trying to draw a friend. Did I mention what my EXO is? I have the EXO of drawing, which means I can make my drawings come to life. The popular crowd started to make room, everyone expected Alex to join them. Instead, Alex surprised everyone. He walked past the popular crowd, all the way to the back. And me. He sat down and introduced himself. What do I do? If I talk to him I'll ruin his chance of becoming a popular. But..... What if he's the one I've been waiting for? My first real friend. 
"Hello, my name is Scott Bonila. It's nice to meet you." I said to him, offering my hand. To my surprise he grasped my hand and shook it really hard, while saying "Why so formal?". He started to laugh, I began to smile then joined him and started laughing too. The day was suddenly brighter, Alex had gave me a reason to keep going, other then a lobster for lunch. My first and best, best friend.

-June!

4 comments:

  1. An easy way to increase 2G/3G/wifi network signal or internet speed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eYYoOBbzGY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    share market
    stock market

    ReplyDelete