Friday, March 1, 2013

Chapter 5

Emeline’s Point of View!

That boy is crazy! How does someone glow? And does he talk to himself? Did I say crazy yet? How about insane and nuts! Was I sent to an asylum? No, my parents would never do that. I felt my eyes start to water, I hadn’t been gone a day and I already missed them. I wonder how long its been, the crazy boy talked about some teleporter and a school in the sky. My logical side says that can’t be true, but hey! I am a human on and off switch!

“Are you okay? You seem to be a bit sad” Crazy boy or Alex said, tearing me away from my thoughts.

“Yeah fine. When are we getting to the Garage?” I asked, changing the topic from me. I don’t like talking about me, especially to strangers.

“We should be there....... Right about now.” He said right when a smell filled the air.

I almost gagged right there. The smell was something like copper coins and medicine mixed. The combination was putrid.

Alex started laughing his face off. I blushed as red as a tomato.

“What?!” I asked trying to look mean.

He looked up and just started laughing again. “Nothing its just your face! It was priceless! Does it really smell that bad?”

“Yes, you must not have a sense of smell.” I told him as I took a look around. The “garage” was a huge gym full of metal parts and machines. There were robot like objects and something that looked like a rocket. Littered on the floor were metal parts and projects that weren’t quite done. I nearly tripped over a metal square, that seemed to have no purpose except to trip unsuspecting strangers. I turned around and screamed. Staring right at me was a giant eye, a cats eye. Which is scary enough but this eye was taller than me! And I am pretty tall, 5 feet and half! I heard laughter behind me, again.

“Shut up crazy guy!” I yelled at him and walked away.

“ I am sorry! It’s just, your funny. You’re expressions are just soooo.” Alex was at a loss of words.

“Priceless? You’ve said that.” I informed him.

“They are! Anyways that cat’s eye is for some huge robot cat to guard something or another. I wasn’t paying much attention.” He confessed.

“Obviously.” I said.

“Are you always this nice? Or is this your brightside?” Alex asked.

“Oh no, I am all sunshine and smiles. Can’t you tell?” I told him while turning around so that he could see me smiling my most innocent smile. “I glow, like an angel. You said so yourself.”

“I never said you were like an angel. You’re far from it!” He replied.

“You guys are sooooooo cute!” Said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl with black hair and a boy with glasses and dirty blonde hair. The girl was one of those perfect looking chinese girls who are all skin and bones. Her black hair went all the way to her butt. The boy was a cute nerd. In his hand he held a notebook and a pen.

Alex turned to them and asked, “What are you guys doing here?”

The girl ignored him and turned to me. “Are you a jerk?” She asked with bright shining eyes.
I burst out laughing, what else was I supposed to do?

“Lin! You don’t ask someone that!” Alex said while looking a bit red. The nerd had started laughing as well.

“No, I don’t think I am.” I said while trying to keep a straight face. It was hard.

“Oh! Cool! Then you’re one of us! Guys! We have to show here our special place! The Grotto of dreams and lights!” Lin said excited.

“Lin! We don’t know that, and when did we agree on that name! It sounds stupid! I object!” Alex yelled.

“What? The Alex’s Amazing Grand Tour doesn't include the Grotto of dreams and lights? Thats a rip off!” I said and glared at Alex.

Nerd started laughing at Alex, Lin also glared at Alex. 2 against 1 or maybe even 3 against 1. Alex had to give in.

“Guys! You’re supposed to be on my side! Ughhhhhhh. Fine! Were going to the GDL. There! That sounds better." He said, defeated!

“Nope. The names The Grotto of dreams and lights. Right Lin?” I asked looking at her. She was hard not to like. I mean how many people do you know can come up and ask a stranger if there a jerk? And look so serious!

We walked toward the GDL. And I realized I was happy, with complete strangers. But I could feel they were real friends, I would follow them anywhere. How strange it is to trust people you just meet. It was a new feeling for me, one I didn't minded.

18 comments:

  1. Our christian book distributors(CBD) is the world's largest Christian catalog and internet retailer , sending out over 65 mailings of unique catalogs to millions of customers each year and providing online access to over 300,000 books, Bibles, DVDs, CDs, gifts, toys, games, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice affords
    http://hackresource.blogspot.com/ For download Computing Ebooks and computer tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blogger eCommerce Store theme

      Please visit www.ctgshop.xyz

      Contact me if you want to take this theme

      Delete
  3. <a href ="http://www.topmost100.com>topmost Bangladesh</a> i create for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blogger eCommerce Store theme

      Please visit www.ctgshop.xyz

      Contact me if you want to take this theme

      Delete
  4. Finally! I found a person just like me! Writing stories! ooh... press the follow button! If you want to visit my blog, pls, pls, pls, type chayhuan.blogspot.my. I hope you like it! Good luck writing stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Interesting Post...

    And For the Imports - you may Visit My Website : EMAURYAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. My blogger eCommerce Store theme

      Please visit www.ctgshop.xyz

      Contact me if you want to take this theme

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My blogger eCommerce Store theme

    Please visit www.ctgshop.xyz

    Contact me if you want to take this theme

    ReplyDelete